Tony Romo wants the big bucks
Tony Romo wants big dollars to continue as an NFL television analyst. The former Dallas Cowboys quarterback’s contract with CBS expires after the 2019 NFL season. Other topics explored in this episode of The Sports Media Beat.
- Peyton Manning about to get more TV time
- NFL looking for more revenue streams
- NBA’s Pelicans are going nowhere
- Ratings continue to be a winner for TV and NCAA tournament
- IceCube wants in on regional sports network
- Pac-12 and ESPN a no-go